• COSCO bulk carrier Captain died on board, reportedly from coronavirus
• Bulk carrier aground, Parana river
• Bulk carrier aground, South America
• Chinese freighter sank after collision with fishing vessel, East China sea
• General cargo ship missing in South China sea, contacts lost since Mar 27
• Chinese bulk carrier disabled, anchored, Japan
• CMA CGM mega container ship stranded, waiting for virus test result
• Aground and Not Under Command vessels Worldwide Alerts (3+3 ships)
Details for subscribers only.
For annual subscription, contact [email protected]
My name is Mikhail Voytenko, I’m Russian, professional merchant marine navigator, by education and former experience. I own and run Maritime Bulletin website for more than 10 years. I’ve been involved in solving a number of piracy hijack cases, including the hijack of ro-ro FAINA, loaded with tanks. It was me who made public, and unravel, freighter ARCTIC SEA mystery. I’ve been also closely involved in a number of maritime disaster, one of them being MSC FLAMINIA major fire.